When you are using the site or the app, you are explicitly giving us permission to collect and/or access your personal profile information such as the ones stated in the clause below. We may use this information as in clause Xxx.
1. Data Collected
These are the following data that is collected:
4. Contact Number,
5. Email Address,
7. Organisation and
8. Food Preferences
Purpose of data collected, including but not limited to:
- Registration purpose of the event you are attending
- Communicate with you
- To issue a unique ID for you to use to access the app for the purpose of the event
- Invite you to attend special events
- To perform statistical analysis
- To conduct research on planning, training, services, security and testing
- Where relevant, marketing of our Service and sending any updates, new features, special offers, promotional material to you
- For any other purpose related to our operations, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you; and/or
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We do not share your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to
1. Comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court order or legal processes; or
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of the organisation and its group of companies
3. Third Party
App usage by the third party
When you are logged in to the app, you may need to allow Exhibitors to scan your QR code on the day of the event to give feedback on their exhibition and provide attendance. By doing this, you are explicitly giving them access to your personal profile information such as phone number and email address in a downloadable Excel file. Only Exhibitors that have scanned your QR-code have access to this information.
Payment Processor via our Website
You also have the option of directly transferring your payment amount to the Malaysian Society of Wound Care Professionals in which we save your payment details, such as name, payment amount as well as payment slips that you chose to share with us for our accounting and auditing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
4. Controlling your personal information
Should you chose not to provide sufficient personal information will result in failure to secure your registration for the upcoming conference. Also, we may not be able to provide full service as stated in our site and app.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
6. Access or Update your Personal Data
Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by us on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
You may do so by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org