These guidelines apply to all poster presentations for the Conference. If you have any questions, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All presenters must register for the conference no later than 30th of September 2022. Any presenter not registered by this date is subject to removal from the program. Presenters can register from (https://www.woundconference.com.my/register)
Deadline for Uploading Full Papers
- All poster authors should upload their completed paper abstract (not the actual poster or a PowerPoint file) onto the Conference email by 30th September 2022. The file must be submitted in PDF format (PowerPoint will not be accepted).
- Please submit your poster abstract to email@example.com.
Poster Session Date/Time
- Date: 28th October
- Location: Poster Lounge
Placing and Removing Your Poster
- All presenters are asked to put up the poster
- All poster boards will be numbered, indicating assigned poster spaces for each session.
- We will dispose of posters left behind at the conclusion of the session.
- All posters should be based on the submitted abstract as accepted by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- The Poster Board Number will be posted on site.
- Please bring your poster with you.
- Please be informed that the Organising Committee will not be responsible for any damages and losses of posters.
Poster Board Dimensions
- Poster boards will be provided to display poster presentation materials.
- The poster (size A1 [594 x 841 mm] fits on the poster board).
- Materials, including the title, should not extend beyond the poster size.
- Posters should be prepared as a single poster rather than multiple posters pieced together.
Your poster presentation should include:
- The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence)
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables.
Font Sizes (suggested minimum)
- Title: 36 point type
- List of authors: 25 point type
- Double-spaced text: 15 point type
- The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away
- Be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
Add QR Code (optional)
- Use a QR code on your poster to give the audience more information about your presentation
- The QR code can be designed to link the person viewing your poster to a related video, your website, or your contact information
- Design your poster so that it is easy to read and include some visuals. Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors' names and affiliations. Remember the audience may have a short time frame to read your poster.
- Posters printed on foam core will be much harder to hang up, please consider this when choosing the materials and format for your poster.
- Keep text brief. Report only key aspects of each section (methods, results, discussion, and policy or management implications).
- It is not advisable to display the entire text from a manuscript. Too much detail detracts from the primary message of the text.
- Keep figures simple. Convey only one idea per figure, table, or photograph. Figures from publications, theses, or dissertations normally do not make good visuals.
- Charts and graphs should clearly show what you want the audience to see.
- Use appropriate blank space between words, sections, and figures.
- Use appropriate and compatible colors for fonts, backgrounds, graphics, and matting. White backgrounds generally are best for text.
- Simple typefaces are preferable to fancy fonts. Bold type may be effective on headings.
A1 Poster Guideline
- kindly Print in A1 size : 591mmW x 841mmH
- Poster board will be ready by 27th Oct 2022 7pm
- You may can setup the Poster any hour before 8am 28th Oct 2022.
- Kindly bring your Acrylic Tape for paste/install the A1 Poster on the Poster Board.
Mounting and Supplies
- Double-sided tape as well as other supplies for mounting will NOT be available on site.
- Do not use foam core or any thick or multi-layered materials or pushpins directly on the poster boards.
- Please make sure that the material used for the poster allows it to be posted on the boards.
- Please take noted that NO glue, NO Staple gun, NO Drill is allow for the Poster Board.